Saturday, January 26, 2013

HI I NEED A LAPTOP BUT I HAVE NO MONEY TTnTT

     TTnTT I can't figure out how to make videos and post them on my kindle. I guess I just have to save up for a laptop. Which will be hard, because I am lazy. And a horrible saver. I have bad willpower.
     Today I learned that eating toes is some sort of trend. Because my cat tried to eat my toes, and my friend Hayleigh is writing a book about a man that eats toes.
     Why don't you people follow me? :3 Here's my crap.

Facebook
www.facebook.com/AlexKresssBlog

Twitter
@AlexTheNarwhal

     Don't try to friend me on facebook, not cool, I don't know you, y'know, you might be crazy, so...
     Send me questions so I can answer them, put them in the comments, or whatever. Anything's fine with me. :) Oh, and I guess suggestions for something I can talk about. :) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment