Thursday, January 24, 2013

First Post - Lovely.

                                  Very First Post (Technically. ._.), Suck On That
     Hello, all you weirdos and creepers and wonderful peoples. This is my blog. Just, do me a favor. If your I.Q. is lower than average, then just leave, because I can NOT stand  unintelligent people. I just can't.
     I bet you're wondering why I have such a stupid, reasonless, meaningless blog. Well, that's simple. BECAUSE I CAN. Oh, and because it lets me do whatever I want. It's...almost 11 PM. I'm tired. Send me questions to answer, and, yea.
    I read, like, a lot. And when I read something I think is funny or just freaking awesome, I'll start doing it, because I get excited. Like, The Fault In Our Stars. I absolutely love that book, so i'll act like Kaitlyn or Isaac or Augustus or Hazel, or who ever I want, because I can.
     Which brings us to another topic. The movie for The Fault In Our Stars. The director is the same one that directed Twilight, and we all know how that first movie turned out. HORRIBLE.
     Final topic because I am SUPER tired. Writing. I love writing. I write a lot, and I think it's pretty good.... Until I write something better. So I need your guys's honest to god truth when I post writing. Thanks!
     I try to update at least twice a week. Send me questions so I can answer them!

No comments:

Post a Comment